“In our May Newsletter we advertised our upcoming aspirational event for young people and their families to discover and explore the possibilities for their futures.
The event was scheduled for Saturday 18th June at Oxtalls Campus, University of Gloucestershire, Gloucester.
Due to a high level of interest from schools, activity suppliers and employers, we have decided to move the date of the event to Autumn this year to allow us to make ‘Find Your Future’ as useful and exciting for families as possible.
As originally planned, we will provide local schools with promotion packs for this event (including flyers, posters and an e-invite).
We will send you the new date in our June Newsletter, so keep a look out for that!
If you’d like to get in touch with us about this event, please email us at email@example.com
The GROWS Team”
FREE Family Discovery Day
When? Saturday 18th June, 11am – 2pm
Where? Growth Hub, University of Gloucestershire, Gloucester GL2 9HW
- A fun, FREE, family day with activities for everyone. Relaxation and information for parents, fun activities for teens, games for the whole family!
- An opportunity for young people to take a look at what the future could hold for them and have a taste of different future careers and education pathways.
- Presentations from local experts about supporting your child with their future choices and a relaxing parent zone for parents and carers to find support and advice.
- Free parking, lunch, refreshments and activities provided as well as entry to a prize draw!
- Information zone with a wide range of local providers, employers, careers advice and support organisations.