This is a re-post of a previous blog but could be useful to many of you
Why is an interview important?
An interview is a chance for you to meet with someone who represents the college. It’s a great way to show your interest in the college, to start a relationship with people there and to show what you’re all about.
Interviews vary according to the type of course, but there are some standard questions you should be ready to answer:
- What do you know about the subjects you are applying to study?
- Why are you interested in these subjects?
- Why do you want to attend this college/sixth form in particular?
- What can you contribute to this college/sixth form?
- What extra-curricular activities do you currently do?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Have you ever done any volunteering?
- What activities do you find most rewarding?
- What is your favourite book?
- What do you want to do…
View original post 576 more words